Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good Morning Cyberfolks!!

Hello, hello!!!

Well, it's 6:35 in the AM and I've been up for hours!! Just got back from taking some pictures of the West Virginia sunrise (and fog) and wandered into the kitchen to make me some tea....Gods know I can't function without some type of tea, either hot, cold, flavored or black...tea is tea and TEA IS GOOD!!

Here's this morning picture:



The Folks on the "ridge" are finally getting used to me wondering around just as it's getting daylight. They don't understand why I'm doing it, but they're getting used to it. For those of you that don't know, if you live on the "ridge" you have to get used to stuff a hell of a lot stranger than someone wondering around with a camera at 5:30 in the morning.

Now, I know that a lot of you don't realize where I live. Let me just put it this way, I'm in Northwest Central West Virginia, where the scenery is beautiful and the life can be relaxed, but is usually full of drama (usually other people's drama, but drama is drama).

I wish I could find some place that is this beautiful that doesn't have Meth heads, thieves and idiots, but I wish I could win the lottery too. So much for wishing!

Now that you've gotten through reading all that crap, I guess I'll tell ya a little bit about myself. I'm a mother of four, and grandmother of 8. I have three of the cutest, most spoiled, rotten pain in the butt dogs. There's DeeOhGee (pronounced just like that D-O-G, not dog) She showed up on the porch Thanksgiving Day seven years ago and she's never left. She looks like a terrier mix, but she has the personality of a spoiled lap dog that doesn't want to play fetch. Here's a picture of her:




Then there's Loki. He's a little beagle/something else small mix. He's 5 years old and just as rotten as can be. He weighs about 15 pounds, but he thinks he's a Grizzly Bear. He wants to fight ANY thing that comes into the yard. He doesn't realize that I don't have money to spend on emergency vet bills resulting from his misadventures. He's a silly dog!

Here's a picture of Loki (oh yeah, did I say he is a goofball?):



Then there's Cabela aka Bitty. She's a pure blood Jack Russell Terror. She's almost two years old, and she's the most rotten of the bunch! She's a rabbit (and anything else) chasing, toy stealing, chew hiding ball of shedding fur. She's rotten as they come and I wouldn't take a million dollars for her.

Here's Bitty (just just noticed a rabbit in this picture):



I also have three cats, but I don't have any good pictures of them. They just eat, shit, lay around and shed hair....that is they lay around until about 2 am when they all become raving maniacs that run through the house and knock stuff over while making sounds that would give most folks nightmares. When I get some good pictures of them I'll post em.

Okay enough of that. I'll post something later!

Tata

No comments: