Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pictures, pictures and more pictures~

As most of you may know, I am addicted to taking photographs! (Honestly, it is an addiction, I think I need an intervention!) Here is the shocker though, as much as I'm addicted to taking photographs, I believe that I'm more addicted to working with the photos that I take and adding varied and sunder effects to them.

Right now I have a favorite subject as well as a favorite effect. I'm sort of stuck on nature photos, namely the woods that surround those of us that are lucky (cursed?) enough to live in Calhoun County WV. I'm also loving taking photos of any water that shows reflections of it's surroundings.

Anyway, here are a few of the many photos that I have taken recently. Hope you enjoy looking at them, and please, if you get some pleasure from viewing these photos, leave me a comment and let me know. (It gets really depressing when I go to all of the trouble of posting this stuff and no one seems to notice.)

The following pictures were taken in a hollow close to my friend Esther's home.  We went for a walk and I saw some things that I thought were beautiful, so I took the pictures.  

The first picture in each set is the original picture.  The second picture is the one that I have added the effects.  I personally like the "soft" look of these pictures, I find them much more interesting than the originals.


















Please, if you like any of these photos, leave me a comment and let me know!

Well, it's going to be a busy day today, so I have to get off my butt and get showered and dressed.  Maybe I'll be back sooner this time, but then again, maybe it will be a few days/weeks!  LOL

Have a wonderful day!!!
Tata!











3 comments:

Sandra said...

Some I like the difference and some I don't.but noone sees the same,Love looking at pictures

DICKIE ASH said...

THOSE ARE GREAT PIC.TERI CAN'T WAIT TILL THE LEAVES CHANGE. DICKIE ASH

Teri said...

Glad you like them Sandra. I think the effect is great, but like you there are some I'm not crazy about.

The only thing about the leaves changing is that it gets cold too soon after. Remember the cold Dickie?? Remember the snow?? LOL (yes, I'm thinking of your snow pictures!)