Thursday, May 19, 2011

Answer to Wordless Wednesday photo question

Well, apparently there isn't too many of you interested in my Wordless Wednesday photo game....but I'm not going to give up yet!

I only received two comments/guesses, and neither of them said to NOT post what they said. So.....

Dickie said : FLOWER BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND

Jean from Prim Crafts said : Looks like it could be a tulip. Maybe an iris.

They are both partially correct. It IS a flower, just not a tulip or an iris. It it what we always called "railroad flowers" because the grew along the railroad tracks in Ohio. They are actually called Tawny or Orange Daylily or the Ditch Daylily. They are wonderful for places that you don't want to hassle with, grow well in poor soil and don't need to be given attention.

Here is the original photo:


I'm going to continue with Wordless Wednesday for a few weeks. I may change the day for the answer to the Wordless Wednesday question from Thursday to Saturday, but I'm not sure.

Please pass on the word about my blog. I really need more readers! More readers will mean more posts!! LOL Plus, if I get more readers I will post more of my manuscript for your comments and opinions!

Blessings y'all!

Dodadaghovi


No comments: