Sunday, October 9, 2011

I hate having a sinus infection.......

So, I didn't do anything I wanted to do today or tonight!  It sucks when I feel like the top of my head is going to blow off, splattering what little brains I have left all over my cream colored ceiling!!

As you may be able to tell, I have a sinus infection....and I'm miserable!!  I spent most of the day sleeping, or at least trying to, between yapping dogs and ringing phones it was almost "Mission Impossible" (literal interpretation here, not a reference to an old '70 television show!)  I didn't finally managed a short nap around 5:30 or so.  I was suppose to go to the Lion's Club Bluegrass Sing tonight, but when my ride showed up at 6:30 I was still asleep (not for long) and grumpier than a short armed monkey with poop stuck to it's butt!!  Needless to say, I stayed home......chased away my company, ate some chicken, drank some coffee and chased it down with Tylenol Sinus Formula.    (A short word about the a fore mentioned Sinus Formula....it did about as much for my headache as the short arms did for the monkey.....in other words it just pissed me off and didn't relieve the discomfort!!)

So, I've been sitting in the dark, wishing for a cure for sinus headaches and plotting my revenge against any and all things I'm allergic to.  (In case  you're wondering, allergies are ALWAYS at the root of any sinus infection I have EVER had.  So the revenge thing was just mental masturbation, but it was entertaining!)  I finally gave up on the sitting in the dark and plotting against things that I can in no effect way eradicate, so I decided to work on some photos that I had taken over the summer and just sort of pushed off into the dark recesses of my hard-drive! (When I say "work on" I mean basically crop, straighten and try to fix any crappy ones that happened to slip by.)

Here are a few of the ones I haven't posted or shown to anyone.  Hope y'all like em!!!

Oh yeah, I believe I have the problem with folks not being able to post comments fixed.....hopefully.  Try and leave me one, if it doesn't work, let me know by email and I will try and figure out the problem.

Anyway....on to the photos!!



It's amazing how much beauty people miss simply because the have their noses in the air,
looking for something better!


This one sort of looks like a jelly fish in the ocean!


 

Funky looking spaghetti stuff!  LOL  It's beautiful!



I was amazed by the size of these toadstools!  The turtle seemed to have the same reaction!
 

This tiny little guy called attention to himself with his glorious show of yellow!


I thought this looked like a wonderful habitat for 
"Little People" (woodland fairies)


 
These two looked like lovers having a spat!







The skies before and after a storm are always so beautiful!



I love the color purple!!

Well, that's all for now!  Hope you enjoyed at least one or two of the photos!!

Dodadaghovi

2 comments:

Sandra said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES,HOPE YOUR HEAD IS FEELING BETTER,GOD BLESS

DICKIE ASH said...

GREAT PICTURES GIRL HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER I STILL WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOU FALLING IN THE CREEK.NOW THAT WOULD BE FUNNY HA HA HA