Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sorry it's been so long.....

Sorry it's been so long.  Things haven't been very easy these last few days, so I just haven't felt like posting anything.  But.....I'm getting over it and I'm moving on to brighter days!!

Speaking of brighter days, it's raining (again).  Tomorrow is the first day of bow season for deer, and I've decided that this year I'm routing for the deer! (Not that I don't like venison from time to time, but hey, I can do without it)  Hopefully the "hunters" that are out (notice the quotes?  They are suppose to let you know that I'm not talking about the folks that go out and actually shoot a deer with a bow, I'm talking about the ones that shoot a deer with a rifle and then stick an arrow in the wound) will get soaking wet and the deer will be hiding in the brush laughing their little deer laughter. (Do deer laugh?  I know they snort, but do they laugh as well......hmmmmm, going to have to ask one sometime.)

Anyway, I took a short trip to Summersville the other day.  It was raining then as well.  I did get a few pictures, but I don't think they are that good.  I'm not going to go into details of the trip, it was a waste and it angers me beyond belief, but I will post some of the pictures.  

Here ya go!



Anyway, even with the rain it was beautiful up there.  I would like to go back before the leaves are all gone, but I doubt that will happen, not having a vehicle sucks.  But, even if I don't get to go I'll still have the photos.....I don't want the memories, or the company that I kept when I was there......the trip was ruined for me, except for a few pictures. 

Enough of that crap!!  I've been trying to get some stuff done around here.  I still have boxes that aren't unpacked, basically I don't have room to put the stuff, I need several book shelves and maybe a cabinet of some type.  But I'll get something figured out.  I'm planning on working on the "office" (dining room that I'm using for an office/craft room) tomorrow before the WV game. (Yes, I AM going to watch it.  I usually do.)

My computer is running pretty slowly these days.  Must be the thousand or so pictures that are on here.  I'm going to burn them to disk and clean the hard drive, so I'll be posting all types of stuff in the next few days.

Here are a few pictures that I forgot about.  They are some of my favorites!




Okay, kiddies!  I'm going to take my old, tired butt to bed.  Have a good night (or day, depending on when you're reading this) and remember: You can't have a rainbow without a little rain!!

Blessings!

No comments: