Monday, November 30, 2009

Good Morning

Good morning from old Calhoun County!!  It's 45.7 degrees outside.....yes ladies and gentlemen, that means we are having a HEAT WAVE!!  The humidity is 93%, which totally confuses me, seeing as how it's been raining kittens and puppies (which is not as bad as raining cats and dogs) all night and is still raining right now.  So someone please explain to me how the humidity can be 93% when water is actually falling out of the sky.

I'm not feeling so well this morning.  My throat is sore and I've been sniffling and sneezing.....so much so that I thought it was my allergies, but now I'm wondering if perhaps I don't have the flu.  Sounds like fun, don't it.  Hopefully I'm NOT infected, but if I am then I am.

So, enough of that.  It's raining, as I said before, and it's so ecky out that I don't want to go outside.  Although I will have to go out at some point, I've got to go to town and the only way I have to go is to walk, so I'm going to be in the rain at some point or another, aren't I?

But anyway, things are about the same, but I don't think that's such a bad thing.  I have had a lot of things on my mind, and none of them are things that I'm willing to talk about here (or anywhere else for the most part).

So anyway....here are a few pictures of last night's sun set and one of Bitty being, well, just being Bitty.

Later






No comments: