Thursday, January 7, 2010

Comments and emails

I have received a lot of comments, phone calls and emails about my previous post.  I would like to address them here if I may.

Rue said: 
Could you pursue a relationship with your sister now? Although she lives far away, perhaps start with some emails or letters. That is, if you wanted a relationship with her.

Good luck on your journey of faith!

Rue, I would love to have a relationship with her, although I'm not sure that she feels the same way.  I have called many times in the past, about three years ago, and she wouldn't answer or cal me back about any of the messages I left for her.  Now I'm not sure what her phone number is or even where she lives let alone if she has an email address.

Thank you for the well-wishes in my journey.  Blessings.


Anonymous said: 

Where's "KC"? KY?

Don't let your long time friend's statement bother you. Like the e-mails you've been sending The one's that matter will stick around. Friends come and go all the time anyway.

KC is Kansas City.  She lives on the Kansas side.

I've tried very hard, and am still trying, to not let my friend's statement bother me.  But it has made me ponder the fact that she may be very close to the truth in having said it.  There are people that will drift out of my life I am sure.  And I will miss them!

I pass on the emails that my many online friends have sent to me.  I want to thank each and every one of you for the wonderful thoughts, sayings, quotes and pictures that you all have been sending.  Blessings to you all.

As for the calls, well, you know who you are.  All I an say is Thank You! 

I'm glad you liked the post Esther!! It means a lot to me that you do.

So enough of this!!

On with my day!!

Blessings!



No comments: