Friday, July 10, 2009

Good Morning My Pretties

Good Morning My Pretties!! Hope your day is going well.

It's a chilly 59 degrees in old sunny Calhoun this morning. But the sky is clear, the birds are singing and the sun has risen, so it's going to be a good day!!

Here's this morning's sunrise:



As you can see it looks to be a beautiful day today!! While I was out tramping around to get my morning picture, the moon was still out. So I got the most AMAZING moon photo I have ever gotten. Here it is:



Isn't that cool??

I'm going to be packing some more things today. I'm already living out of boxes, but I've got some more that needs to be packed and some that needs to be re-packed, so that's the plan for today. Hopefully I'll get to do something more interesting on Saturday, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Oh yeah, I wanted to give y'all a cat update. A few post ago I said something about them turning into maniacs and knocking stuff over, well, do I have a story for you!

Last night the little demons were actually being quiet for once. Two of them were sprawled on the floor, fast asleep and the oldest one, Patty, was laying on the arm of the couch (well, actually, draped over the arm of the couch) which is her favorite place. I had my headphones on and was jamming to some music (Jack Johnson) when suddenly Patty tumbled down and landed on the floor with a resounding boom. The other two cats jumped straight (well, almost) up and slammed into each other in mid-air. When they hit the ground they just sat there staring at each other instead of the usually "Oh-my-Gods-something-is-going-to-get-us-we-have-to-run" act. I sat there laughing my ass off, and to make it even worse, Patty sauntered over and slapped both of them like it was all their fault!!

Don't ya love cats??

Later!

No comments: