Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Morning World

It's a bright and sunny 69 degrees in old Calhoun County this morning. The humidity is 76% and the pollen count is 5.10 which is considered medium low, so how come my head hurts and my nose is running like the 10:40 train to NYC????

Today I get to walk around with this soft cast/brace on my hand.....but then again, I get to do that until the 2nd of Oct.....then I may get to walk around with stitches from surgery!!! Sounds like fun, don't it???

Haven't done too much the last 24 hours....went to the Dr., printed some patterns, talk to some people...nothing like a usual day, more like being in prison and not being allowed to do what you enjoy most!!!

But, today I'm going to start doing my crafty stuff again. Or at least I'm going to try.....don't know how it's going to work out with this thing on my hand, but we'll see!!

So, a short entry for now, maybe I'll get back to y'all later!!

Blessings,

No comments: