Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Morning!!

It's 10 am, so it IS still morning, right??

It's a sunny 64 degrees in ole Calhoun County and the humidity is 79%. The pollen count is 5.8 for ragweed, plantain and nettle, which means most people will be sniffing and sniffling!!

I have a Dr. appointment at 1:30 today. I don't know if they are going to do an MRI on my hand today, or if they will set me up with another appointment for that. Probably set me up for another appointment, that way they get more money. My hand is giving me fits....it's not carbel tunnel, they think I tore the muscle in my thumb, but I don't know.

Anyway......I've been making prim stuff to the point that I dream about it!!! I really think that I need to go to rehab or something!! Do they have a rehab for crafting addiction?? If you know, send me a message and let me know where and how I get in!!

Blessings,

No comments: