Saturday, September 12, 2009

I think I need an intervention!!!

I packed up the stuff I had made and sent it off to see if it would sell, and then I piddled around here and got bored so.......I sat down and tried my hand at making my own pattern and then creating something from it!! This is new territory for me, so I'm not sure how good it's going to be. He's in the oven right now so as soon as he's done I'll post a picture of him.

Wondering what "he" is? Well, he's a Boo Ghost!! He has rice in his bottom so he sits up alone (I get tired of the stuff you have to prop up or else let lay flat). I thought he was cute without "aging" him, but I decided to see how he looked with a little age to him.....I like the old, worn and stained look myself....I guess that's what most people call "grunge", anyway, he's not too stained up, just grubbied up a little, so maybe he'll be okay. If not, he'll go to the "bottom of the box" and I'll make his clone only leave him the color of bleached muslin.

Shouldn't be too long and he'll be ready to photograph......I can hear him now "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr Deville".

Okay, well, Boo is done!! (well maybe, I think I may put a scarf on him, but I'm not sure.....) He's just over 8 inches tall and he stand on his own, his eyes, mouth and the word BOO are stitched onto the front of him. Now for the big moment.....introducing BOO:



Let me know what you think of him!!

Blessings

No comments: