Monday, December 7, 2009

Being able to drape.....

So, I was doing my usual household things all the while thinking about how very much I would like to take a nap. (Yeah, I know, I'm a lazy thing, but in my defense, I have been sick for a week and have less strength than a newborn kitten.) I walked into the living room and there, draped over the back of the couch like a piece of black and white fabric, was my Jack Russell Cabela aka Bitty or Belle.

She was sound asleep and didn't even notice when I sat down on the couch to sip a cup of tea. It was quiet in the house, well quiet except for the sounds of Bitty snoring like a champ. Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, she was not only sawing logs, but she was using a chainsaw in order to get it done. She was so soundly asleep that she didn't even more when I burst out laughing.  DeeOhGee was also laying on the couch trying to take a nap.  Bitty's snoring was so loud it woke her up, in the bottom picture she's giving Bitty a look that would have frozen hot lava!!  LOL 

So, I decided to grab the camera and see if I could get a few "candid" shots of her. I say candid because usually when she sees the camera she prances around and poses like a 2 year old child that loves to be the center of attention!

Here are a few shots of Bitty sleeping the sleep of the innocent...or in her case not so innocent! LOL





No comments: