Thursday, December 24, 2009

So....it's almost here

Well, it's Dec 24, 2009. It's 24.9 degrees this morning, with a humidity of 69%. The forecast for Christmas Day is ...... are you ready??? RAIN!! Yes ladies and gentlemen, after a week's worth of 13 inches of snow, we are going to have a BROWN Christmas this year.

So, how many of you are NOT ready for tomorrow?? I'm not. I still don't have my cookies made, but then again, I'm not feeling that great, so I guess it's okay. I mean, I'd rather NOT have cookies than to give out "creeping crud" laced cookies. (I know, yuck, but still)

So, last night I put the pups stockings on the tree. This year they will each get one toy, one chew bone and some treats. Tomorrow morning (or afternoon if I still feel like this) I will put their Santa hats on them and hand out their stockings. It will be picture time!! LOL Maybe this year I'll get some good ones!

Anyway.....It's 9 in the morning and I feel as though I've been hit by a truck, so I'm getting off of here.

Have a good day y'all.

1 comment:

Rue said...

Hope you are feeling better today - Merry Christmas!