Sunday, December 6, 2009

So, it's Sunday

Well, it's Sunday. For most people that means everything from Church to dinner with the family. For me it usually means visiting with people I love and doing almost nothing productive. But this week it means something totally different.

After a week of feeling like crap and not being fit to be around, I have to do all the things that have been left undone. I've had two bouts of the "feeling icky and wanting to die" blues, and I've really gotten behind on things, so today I'm going to try and get caught up. Don't know if I'll manage it, but I'm going to try.

Also, this evening is the annual Sounds of Christmas at the Arnoldsburg Community Building. There will be music, bluegrass, country, gospel and mountain (hopefully), food and socialization!! I'm looking forward to the socialization more than anything!! I've been cooped up with the fur-demons for a week now so I'm ready for real live people!!

I'm going to grab my camera and some extra batteries and Art and I are heading out to hear some music!! I'm excited!!

But first, there's floors that need sweeping, dishes that need washing and furniture that needs dusting. As well as litter boxes that need cleaning, trash that needs dumping and Teri that needs feeding!!

Busy, busy!!!

I'll be back later to tell ya all about it......and complain about all the things I didn't get done!!

Later!

No comments: