Friday, December 4, 2009

So, I'm still sick

Okay, so I'm still sick.  My throat feels like it's been sanded by 100 grain sandpaper and then lacquered with lemon oil!!  (In other words it's raw and hurts like crazy!!)  But enough of that!!  Just suffice to say that I'm miserable and as soon as I finish this post I'm going to nap!!

I apologize for not saying that I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I was too focused on being miserable to even think about it.  So I'll say it now, I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  Ours wasn't bad, although Art was ill so we stayed home instead of going to his Mom's.  It was nice though, I made a small ham, a roasted chicken with stuffing, mashed potatoes, chicken gravy, baked beans, green beans, corn, asparagus with cheese, banana pudding and pumpkin mousse.  Not bad for a non-planned Thanksgiving meal, now is it?  Sometimes I amaze even myself!!  (Boy, I've been hitting the Nyquil way, way too hard, haven't I?)

Anyway, all in all it wasn't too bad of a Thanksgiving Day.  Too bad it has gone down hill from there.

So, I've been re-doing my blog, adding things, taking things away.  I never realized how messed up this thing has become.  It started out to be one thing and now it's sort of an online diary or something.  Oh well, hopefully folks will continue to read it......wish they'd leave comments though.....HINT, HINT!!

Well, I'm going to take a nap now.  I still feel like crap.

Blessings,


No comments: