Friday, December 18, 2009

Uhhhh Ohhhhh.....looks what's on it's way!!

So, it's Friday morning and are we in for it!!  LOL

It's 25  degrees with a 78% humidity!  But that's not the bad part......the bad part is that we are under a winter storm watch.  Yes kiddies, we are expected to get anywhere from 3 to 6 inches of snow by Sunday morning!!  WOW!!  I'm not ready for this!  Although the folks to the south of us are going to get even more snow than we will.  And the mountains??  Don't even ask.

So, what am I going to do while I'm snowed in?  I'm not really sure.  IF I don't lose my electric, I'll do some crafts.  I may even do crafts if I DO lose electric.  For all the bitching that I do about living in town there's one good thing about it....when our electric goes out they try and get ours on first!!  YAY me!!  (Sorry guys, I know that a lot of you live outside town and that the good old Electric company takes their time in getting yours turned back on, and I'm really sorry about that.  But I've been there, done that, and I'm glad that I'm finally somewhere that actually keeps it's utilities for a while!!)

But, there's nothing that I can do to change the weather.  So I figure that I'll spend the "snow-days" making cookies and candy!!  (I have a gas stove so it won't impact my cookie baking if I lose the electric....although I STILL don't want to lose power!)

Anyway, I'm going to get ready for the big snowfall.  Hopefully we won't get as much snow as what is being predicted, but if we do, we do!

Bye for now~~

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi,I guess the Goverment hasn't learned how to control the weather,YET,so we'll just do whatever,I got food for my cats,so I'm ready for it,stay safe everyone and GOD BLESS ALL

jaz@octoberfarm said...

bring on the snow!!! i love it!!! i entered you so good luck!!!